The Oh No! Show is going on tour THIS SUMMER!
Bring Kidstock!'s interactive theater presentation to your summer program for a memorable event for all ages! Audiences work interactively with our Educational Actors to create an improvised, one-of-a-kind show at your facility. Kidstock! empowers everyone to become a "playwright" who learns how to "play right" by the end of our original improvised show!
OH NO! the KIDSTOCK! SHOW
a magical improvised journey
The OH NO! Show is a live, interactive theater presentation that invites audience participation to build a one-of-a-kind show!
Our Educational Actors use audience suggestions to decide where the show takes place, what characters they'll play, and how they'll reach a happy ending!
Frequently asked questions
What do you need from us for performance space?
- Open playing space of approximately 16x16 foot, plus room for audience to sit
- Ceiling height of 8 ft
- Easy access to electricity
- Large rooms like auditoriums and gyms are best, but a stage is not required!
- The OH NO! the Kidstock! Show is designed for ages 4 and up.
- If the majority of your audience is 3 or younger, ask about one of our PreK offerings instead!
- OH YES! - Our Educational Actors ensure each OH NO! Show teaches a valuable lesson.
- OH YES! - Audiences learn problem-solving skills as they help the characters on their journey.
- OH YES! - Characters often learn how to face their fears, get along with others, and believe in themselves.
- OH YES! - Each performance features an opening and closing song.
- OH YES! - The opening song teaches the audience how the OH NO! Show works.
- OH YES! - The closing song allows the performances to reflect on the lessons of the unique performance.
- Just click the button below and we will be in touch with available dates!